Executive House Twin Palm Road Kabulonga Lusaka Zambia
Price On Application
Situated on the highly sought after Twin Palm Road in Kabulonga, Lusaka, Zambia.
Cash buyers only please. Call + 260 (0)955 152002 + 260 (0)966 256763 for your personal viewing appointment.
To download the property details please click on this link for the brochure.
A rare opportunity to purchase this sumptuous property which is for sale cash only on an unconditional basis. This luxury executive home will be most attractive to families, private buyers and investors. This extended house offers four double bedrooms, an ensuite bathroom, a house bathroom, guest toilet, extended sitting room, spacious dining room, big kitchen with a large breakfast bar. The outdoor heated swimming pool and wonderful grounds are rare features in this prime location. Viewing strictly by appointment only.
Ideally suited for clients requiring luxury accommodation or companies to house professional executives. Situated in a prime location with a beautifully presented principal executive house and two double storey apartments.
The property is vacant and ready for the successful purchaser to move in.
- The entire site is approximately 4,183 square metres or 1.034 acres of magnificent gardens and grass lawn.
- Main house encompasses a total floor area of 455 square metres (4,897 square feet). This area consists of the home floor space 364 square metres (3,918 square feet) plus the front verandah of some 94 square metres (1,011 square feet).
- A sumptuous and large kitchen with integrated units, work tops, soft close drawers and cabinets and a breakfast bar. All units made in Italy.
- Heated swimming pool using saline water treatment. The pool is heated by a 3 phase electric heater and includes a pool cover to retain the warmth overnight.
- Idillic gardens laid to lawn.The pool area and garden are encircled by a safety fence that is child friendly.
- Situated near the entrance is a carport for at least four large vehicles. To the rear is a double garage with roller doors for parking or storage.
- Backup electrical power: housed in a separate construction is the standby generator giving an output of 63 KVA 400 V 3 phase power. The automatic changeover system is highly convenient when a power outage occurs as the generator starts and restores power automatically.
- Water supply by means of a dedicated borehole pump, booster pumps storage tanks providing 5,000 litre capacity in total.
- The main house has two solar panel geysers that are also connected to the power supply.
- Siemens Logo system provides greater safety for the electrical mains supply.
- Security features include guard house, automated electric gate, electric fencing, provision for CCTV, provision for rapid response alarm and provision for perimeter IR sensors.
- A strong room for safe keeping of valuables.
- Bespoke wood door frames and fitted cupboards sourced locally and fitted professionally.
- Made in Italy aluminium windows and doors with hardened glass and integrated fly screens.
- Ceramic tiles made in Italy and well finished floors throughout.
- Paved driveway.
- Renovated roof consisting of Harvey Tiles and new A frame timbers and joists.
- Ring beam reinforced concrete belt encircles the building atop the external load bearing walls to ensure the perimeter walls remain solidly anchored for the duration of the building’s life span which means increased longevity.
Please click on the points below to expand each description.
The spacious master bedroom has a quality parquet wood floor, a large walk in wardrobe and sumptuous ensuite bathroom. This bedroom has an exquisite parquet wood floor. The ensuite bathroom suite, made in Italy, consists of a shower cubicle with water jets, large ceramic bath with flexible shower head, double basins, large illuminated mirror, lavatory, bidet and heated towel rail. The bathroom is partially tiled with Italian ceramic tiles. Views to the large swimming pool. The double doors lead externally to the pool are made of toughened glass, Italian aluminium frames and fitted fly screens.
This large double bedroom has abundant wardrobes and drawers in the form of beautiful fitted wood cupboards professionally made using local materials. This bedroom has an exquisite parquet wood floor.
Similar to bedroom two, this is a large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and drawers. The flooring is also an exquisite parquet wood floor.
This large double bedroom has an exquisite parquet wood floor. The ensuite bathroom is well appointed with double wash basin, large illuminated mirror cupboards, bidet, corner shower cubicle and cabinets made in Italy.
The large house bathroom consists of a double wash basin, large illuminated mirror, large bath, corner shower enclosure, lavatory, heated towel rail and lockable roller door.
The expansive, fully fitted kitchen has wonderful cupboards and work tops made in Italy. Featuring soft soft close doors and drawers, large electric oven, electric induction hob, extractor hood, double basin and large breakfast bar counter. Provision exists for a dishwasher. Italian ceramic tiles provide a delightful finishing touch.
Dining room and extended sitting room
The dining room and extended sitting rooms feature a splendid wood floor sourced from a well known company in Mongu. A wood burning fire provides a charming feature and warmth through winter months. The double doors lead out onto the wonderfully large verandah. The versatility of these rooms make the house ideal for entertaining vistors.
Guest can use the cloakroom situated off the hallway. It’s layout has a wash basin, lavatory, large mirror and extractor fan.
Designed as a wonderful reception and entertainment area, this impressive verandah is approximately 94 square metres (1,011 square feet). The charismatic red brick arches, vaulted ceiling, authentic Italian alabaster masonry and Italian ceramic tiles create the perfect setting to be enjoyed anytime throughout the year. The large barbecue is beautifully adorned with Italian alabaster masonry and is a charming feature of the verandah. Lighting is by means of energy efficient, dimmable LED lights.
Comprises large stainless steel double sinks, a lockable door with privacy security glass, and plumbing points for appliances. Provision for an emergency battery system to supply backup power to alarm system and provision for CCTV. 13 Amp round pin socket is provided for the iron and has a separate power shut off switch for additional safety.
Heated Swimming Pool
The beautiful heated swimming pool is decorated with Italian tiles and uses a saline water system as it is healthier and more is cost effective to maintain in the long term. A large three phase electric heater will achieve the optimal temperature in the winter season. The pool cover will ensure heat energy is retained over night. Discreetly situated at the end of the pool area is a shower room and lavatory, pump house and tool store room. The pool area is encompassed by a child safety fence.
The grounds encompass beautiful and well established gardens laid to lawn. The garden surrounding the main house is enclosed by an attractive fence to prevent any pets accidentally exiting the main gate. There are extensive lawns, well stocked flower beds and borders and flowering shrubs. The property is approached through an electric gate and brick driveway. The paved driveway ensures easy accessibility even during the rainy season. Situated near the electric gate is a sheltered carport sufficient to cover four large vehicles. To the rear of the dwelling is a double garage with roller doors. An annexed construction provides staff quarters and storage rooms. The electric gate has a smaller service door and guard house.
Modern Systems and Services
The property has a provision for CCTV and electric fencing exists atop the perimeter walls. The main house has the provision for a modern alarm system including rapid response in the event of any emergency. The main gate, driveway and car ports are illuminated by LED energy efficient flood lights.
The electrical circuits are managed by a Siemens Logo programmable system with a master shut off switch on the electrical power supply, safety switch for the laundry power suppling the iron, LED energy efficient lighting throughout. When leaving the house for any length of time, a master switch allows all non essential electrical appliances to be switched off, from one point.
Hot water is supplied from two solar panel geysers to economise on electricity bills and are augmented with electrical heater elements.
Water is supplied by the borehole pump and is kept in four storage tanks giving 5,000 litre capacity. The water is filtered by a dedicated filtration system so that all water is drinkable. The estate is also connected to the municipal water supply.
Roof and Wall Structure
The new roof was built on wood trusses, Harvey tiles and new ceilings. A unique engineering system that was built into the walls is the ring beam that encircles the entire house. This is a reinforced concrete and rebar beam at the top of the external walls whose single purpose is an extra safeguard and reinforcement, protecting the building for the duration of its lifetime. Similarly a concrete skirt or pavement encircles the dwelling. This useful feature ensures rain water runs off and drains cleanly and efficiently.
Property Misdescription Disclaimer
Every effort is made to confirm the details herein. Regrettably it is not always possible to guarantee that everything in sales and marketing media is accurate. It is advisable for prospective purchasers to consult professional advisors where possible. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers or third parties. We do not check or guarantee the condition of appliances, services or equipment. Any verbal statement from our staff forms no point of a contract. If you require written confirmation on any specifics we will gladly assist. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract of sale. Reproduction of these particulars without express permission of the owners is prohibited.